Dr. Frank Collier is a board-certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician and Pain Management Specialist who specializes in the treatment of injuries and illnesses that affect how people move and function while living with pain.VIEW FULL BIO
Orthopedic Surgeon Trauma Specialist
Dr. Hakim is pleased and excited to join Southeast orthopedic specialists, with the goal of developing the Trauma program. The Trauma Program will insure a fast assessment and treatment for injuries and fractures, covering everyone from the young athlete to the elderly patient. Dr. Hakim will also continue to provide his expertise in Sports medicine and Total joint replacement.
Since moving to Jacksonville from Montreal in 1996, Dr. Hakim has been providing his patients with cutting edge orthopedic care. He enjoys the vast choices of outdoor activities the city provides all year round, particularly triathlons. Dr. Hakim finished the Ironman distance in 2015.
Dr. Hakim’s background in biomedical engineering has not only helped him see body biomechanics from a different angle, it has also helped him better understand the biomaterials and implants used on regular basis in the orthopedic profession. This knowledge translates to an ability to provide his patients with the best possible treatment outcome.
- St Joseph University, Beirut
- M.Sc. biomedical engineering program University of Montreal
- Orthopedic surgery, University of Montreal
- Fellowship in Orthopedic Trauma Surgery From Osteosynthesis & Trauma Care Foundation
- American board certification
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of Canada