Dr. Frank Collier is a board-certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician and Pain Management Specialist who specializes in the treatment of injuries and illnesses that affect how people move and function while living with pain.VIEW FULL BIO
- Best Type of Knee Brace for Running
- Does Running Cause Knee Arthritis?
- Proper Running Form to Avoid Knee Pain and Injury
- Symptoms of a Torn MCL
- Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment Options for Common Knee Injuries
- The Difference Between an ACL Tear and MCL Tear
- Timeline for ACL Surgery Recovery
- What is Knee Tendinitis and How it Can be Prevented
- What Is Runner’s Knee?