Your knees aren’t just a round bone at the front of your leg. Your knee also consists of delicate, vital connective tissues that bind your leg bones and muscles together at the knee. Healthy knee joints will give your body...Read More
Frank R. Collier, MD
Dr. Frank Collier is a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician specializing in pain management treatments. His work aims to alleviate any pain and discomfort that affects how people function daily. He earned his medical degree at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. Later, he completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center in New York City.
His medical experience is diverse as he once served as an assisting physician for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Fun Fact: Dr. Collier was a varsity tennis division champion and ranked third nationally in varsity skiing during his undergraduate studies at Bates College in Lewiston, Maine.
Doctor of Medicine
Georgetown University August 1986 – June 1990
Master of Science
Physiology and Biophysics, Georgetown University August 1985 – July 1986
Bachelor of Science
Biology and Human Genetics, Bates College August 1979 – June 1983
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, New York Hospital Cornell University Medical Center July 1991 – June 1994
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Lenox Hill Hospital Cornell Affiliate July 1990 – June 1991
- Medical Doctors License, State of Florida
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Diplomate National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Diplomate American Academy of Pain Management
Patients That Inspire
“Dr. Collier is HANDS DOWN the best pain management physician I have been to in Jacksonville! Before I met Dr. Collier I suffered severe back pain but after meeting with the doctor he gave me a couple injections and now I feel as though my life is back! I cannot be more gracious for the care Dr. Collier and his professional staff have offered me and I would recommend him to anyone who suffers from back or neck pain.” John M.
“Dr. Collier made a fast and accurate diagnosis of my condition and performed a lumbar epidural. Since then I have enjoyed a significant decrease in pain.” Dr. Glenn S.
The Collier Team
Paul Steinke, PA‑C